No Discovery Clubhouse on Election Day - Tuesday, Nov. 3rd! - Get out and VOTE!!!
Parents, Grandparents and Caregivers!
Register your 3 and/or 4 year old to be a member of our Discovery Clubhouse! We will have lots of learning time, songs, story time and projects to take home and share. We’ll be making friends through play as team mates working and playing together.
Begins: Working to determine start date!
Tuesdays, 10:00am - 12:00pm
With Current COVID-19 Restrictions,
class will be limited to 6 students accompanied by one adult each.
Email Kathy at email@example.com
COVID –19 Safety Procedures:
· Temperatures will be taken upon arrival.
· Masks are required for everyone (adults & children)
· Social Distancing will be observed.
· Only one adult per child permitted
· Only one adult and one child permitted in restroom at one time.
· No extra items are to be brought from home
Donations: A clubhouse “wants list” will be posted
on the main building door. Thank you!!
Our Goals are to:
- Provide parents/caregivers another network of support though other parents in our group
- Create a positive environment for parents and children to build close relationships
- Nurture curiosity and creativity
- Develop self-control
- Foster a love of learning through play
- Introduce Kindergarten readiness skills
From the photo archives......